메뉴 건너뛰기

* 기도 편지는 파송된 선교사의 안전과 개인정보보호를위해 새로남교회 성도님들만 열람하실 수 있습니다.
조금 불편하시더라도 로그인 해주시길 부탁드립니다.
로그인이 안되는 분들은 카카오톡 '새로남교회'로 문의해주세요.

“Thank you, Lord, for granting us a divine privilege to serve at Chiangmai Theological Seminary(CTS),” we shouted to God. Our joy of teaching at CTS came from a graduate who is faithfully serving a local church. I(Daniel) was invited to preach at her Family Retreat on Nov. 13, 2010. I was more blessed by the church than blessing her. I was so proud of our seminary graduate who has been wonderfully ministering in spite of being at a not-easy situation. The highlight of the retreat was not about my preaching, but the baptism ceremony.
Thirty-four Thai people got baptized at the retreat. This is an incredible story!!! “Praise the Lord! You alone are worthy to receive the glory.” I had a privilege to assist the Thai pastor in baptism and prayed for each baptized person. As I have written in our last prayer letter, we sense that a revival will visit the land of Thailand. Maybe this is a tiny prelude of the coming revival. We dream that someday in the near future Thai Buddhists will line up in a long lane to get baptized. We gratefully thank God for calling us to be a missionary to witness this great ceremony. Merry Christmas to you!

“주님! 챙마이신학대학원에서 섬길 수 있는 특권을 주셔서 감사합니다,”주님께 소리높혀 외쳤습니다. 지역교회를 열심히 섬기고 있는 신학대학원 졸업생을 통하여 신학대학원에 가르치는 보람을 느꼈습니다. 2010 년 11 월 13 일 졸업생이 섬기는 교회에서 가족수양회 강사로 김대순선교사를 초청하여서 기쁨으로 섬겼습니다. 제가 교회에 은혜를 끼치는 것보다 제가 은혜를 더 많이 받았습니다. 쉽지 않는 지역에서 훌륭하게 교회를 섬기고 있는 졸업생의 모습을 보고 얼마나 흐뭇하며 기뻤는지요. 수양회의 하이라이트는 저의 설교가 아니라, 세례축제였습니다. 34 명이 세례를 받았습니다. 태국에서는 기적같은 이야기 입니다.
“주님 찬양합니다, 주님 홀로 모든 영광 받으소서!” 태국 목회자를 도와서 세례축제를 진행하며 한 명씩 위해서 손을 얹고 기도 하였습니다. 지난 달 기도편지에 언급한 것처럼, 가까운 시기에 부흥이 올 것 같습니다. 세례축제는 태국불교의 땅에 찾아올 부흥의 작은 전주곡이 아닌가 생각합니다. 부족한 저희들이 꿈을 꿉니다. 태국인들이 세례 받기 위해서 긴 줄을 기다리는 날이 속히 오도록 꿈꾸며 기도합니다.
선교사가 된 것이 얼마나 보람 된 삶인지요. 모든 감사를 주님께 드리며….
기쁨의 성탄 임하소서!

Thank you for your faithful partnership with us during 2010 in building God’s Kingdom in Thailand and beyond.
2010년 한 해동안 하나님 나라를 세우는데 부족한 저희들에게
성실한 동역자가 되어 주셔서 진심으로 감사를 드립니다