메뉴 건너뛰기

* 기도 편지는 파송된 선교사의 안전과 개인정보보호를위해 새로남교회 성도님들만 열람하실 수 있습니다.
조금 불편하시더라도 로그인 해주시길 부탁드립니다.
로그인이 안되는 분들은 카카오톡 '새로남교회'로 문의해주세요.

새로남교회를 방문하셨던 소마라트나 목사님 가정입니다. ^^

Dear. Brother Ezra,
에스라 목사님께.

This is to thank you and the missionary committee for sending us so many valuable things as Christmas gift. We are still using them while some of them were shared with the needy.
이 편지는 새로남교회 선교위원회와 저희 가정에게 크리스마스 선물을 보내준 공동체에게 감사 편지입니다. 우리는 지금도 보내주신 물건을 잘 사용하고 있고, 어떤 것은 필요함에 따라 나누어 쓰고 있답니다.

We have been continuing the writing work in the Sinhala language to equip the Sinhala speaking church in Sri Lanka. 우리는 신할라 어로 번역 작업을 스리랑카에 신할라 어를 사용하는 교회를 위해 계속해서 하고 있습니다.

Following three books have been published so far this year.
아래 세 권의 책들은 이번 년도에 번역이 되어서 출판된 책입니다.

1. History of the Bible 160 pages 성경의 역사(160쪽)
2. Contribution of Christianity to the world civilization 320 pages
세계시민 속에 그리스도인의 기여(320쪽)
3. History of the Christian Mission 340 pages
  기독교 선교의 역사(340쪽)

The Seminary republished my History of Christianity in Sri Lanka, Volume One, which I revised this year. 신학교에서는 나의 기독교 역사 책을 스리랑카 어로 다시 재발간했습니다. 1권은 이번 년도에 개정해서 낸 것입니다.

Following book is being prepared for publication. 다음 책은 출판을 준비하고 있는 책입니다.

History of Christianity Volume one 412 pages 기독교 역사 1권(412쪽)

I have already sent you a Journal of the Colombo Theological Seminary Volume Ⅵ which I edited.
저는 오목사님께 이미 콜롬보 저널 신학연구서 6권을 편집하여 보내드렸습니다.

The volume for 2011 is being prepared. It is expected to be released in July 2011. 2011년도에 발간할 책이 준비되고 있습니다. 2011년 7월에 출간할 수 있기를 기대해 봅니다.

Similar to the Encyclopedia of the Bible I am working on an Encyclopedia of Christianity in four to five volumes of the size of Bible Encyclopedia. 성경 백과 사전의 크기의 4-5권에 기독교의 백과 사전을 조사 중이고 성경의 백과사전과 유사합니다.

This I hope would take care of the basic needs of the Sinhala speaking Christian church in Sri Lanka. 내가 기대하기로는 이 책이 스리랑카에서 신할라어를 사용하는 그리스도인에게 좋은 자료가 되기를 바랍니다.

Dear Brother Ezra, none of these things would have been possible expect for your financial assistance to us to these literary works.
에스라 목사님! 새로남교회와 목사님의 재정후원이 없었더라면 번역사역은 어려웠을 것입니다.

In addition to these things I continue to teach at the Colombo Theological Seminary and its extension centers regularly. 게다가 이 후원으로 저는 계속하여서 콜롬보 신학대학원에서 가르칠수 있었고, 사역을 확장해 나갈 수 있었습니다.

I also go to villages and rural towns to teach basic aspects of Christian faith to the pastors, which is a part of the work of the Seminary. 저는 또한 마을과 촌에 들어가 신학교에서 배우고 있는 목사님들에게 그리스도인 믿음과 방향에 대해서 가르칠 수 있었습니다.

I also conduct classes in towns all over the island on the issues relating to evangelism among Buddhists. 또한 많은 섬들 속에 있는 마을에 있는 불교인들 사이에 있는 기득교인들에게 가를 칠수 있었습니다.  

These are normally three day seminars. 이 강의는 보통 3일에 걸치는 강의입니다. A team of three or four would divide the sessions in these seminars. They are supported by the Evangelical Alliance of Sri Lanka.  3~4개의 팀들이 강의를 나누어서 했습니다. 그들은 스리랑카의 복음주의 연합회의 지원을 받아 이 사역을 감당합니다.

Please convey our grateful thanks to the congregation, deacons and assistant pastors for the generous gesture they have show to our ministry. Of course nothing of this would have been possible if not for your benevolence and kind-heartedness.
저희에게 크리스마스 선물을 보내준 공동체, 준비하신 집사님들과 부목사님들에게 깊은 감사를 전해주십시오. 물론 이 모든 것이 오목사님의 친절과 따뜻한 마음이 없이는 불가능 했을 것입니다.

Our kind and affectionate regards to you and your wife and the two children. 우리의 따뜻한 마음을 오목사님과 사모님 그리고 두 자녀들에게 전합니다.

May the Good Lord continue to bless you, your family, and the ministry of the Saeronam Presbyterian church. 좋으신 하나님께서 계속해서 목사님과 가정, 새로남교회 사역위에 늘 축복하시길 바랍니다.

With kind regards
Yours sincerely
Somaratna
따뜻한 안부와 함께 친구인 소마라트나 목사 드림.

PS. I shall be 70 years old on 6th of April, and my wife would be 68 on 18th April.  
저는 4월 6일로 70세가 되었고, 나의 아내는 4월 18일로 68세가 됩니다.